Work Related Injury

Work and industrial claims arise from a slip, trip or fall at work to long suffering injury such as industrial deafness.

If you have a work related injury claim then you are entitled to compensation. However, some people feel their claim may affect how their employer treats them though in reality there should be no change in how your employer treats you before or after your claim. You may not wish to claim for loyalty reasons. However, note that all employers are legally obliged to have insurance in place for Work Related Injury Claims and they will not be ‘out of pocket’ for your claim. If you cannot work because of your accident then you should raise a claim for compensation.

The process of claim for personal injury compensation from an employer is the same as with other types of personal injury claims.

For industrial relates claims such as deafness the claim process is slightly different. The employee may be of old age and the employer is no longer trading. However, the insurer for the period you are claiming for is still liable to pay compensation. Often old records have to be searched for information and various health professionals are involved in your claim.

Your industrial claim may arise because you used to work in a noisy environment such as a factory or used dangerous chemicals and materials such as asbestos.

If you have a work and industrial claim then contact us on 0845 122 112 for a free chat.