Holiday accidents

These type of accidents occur abroad or in the UK when you are at a holiday location which is commonly used for leisure purposes and you are injured on holiday.

Being on holiday can mean any activity. However, the main thing to remember is that if you are at a location which is privately or publicly owned, such as a resort or theme park, then it is legally obliged to have indemnity insurance in place for any claims that might arise, for example from a holiday injury where you are injured on holiday and are entitled to holiday compensation.

If you have an accident on holiday then you can raise a Holiday Compensation Claim for your injuries on holiday. The process is similar to that of personal injury and you will be assessed by a medical professional who will prepare a medical report of your injuries, detailing how your holiday accident occurred and how long it will take you to recover.

Our panel of expert solicitors have the skills and experience to recover the maximum compensation for you and will negotiate with the third party insurance company for a settlement.

If you are injured on holiday abroad (not in the UK) then the process may be slightly different but the parties and end result are the same, i.e. there is an insurer who will indemnify the holiday location and pay compensation in settlement of your holiday injury.

Call us on 0845 122 112 for help and advice.